Advanced Digital Banking Strategies On Demand Online Training
Key Learning Objectives
- Ability to compare, dissect and differentiate between efficiency, sustainability and disruptive innovation in banking.
- Capability to apply and operate the Christensen Strategy of disruptive innovation within an incumbent bank.
- To construct the organizational environment to implement the ambidextrous organization strategy successfully.
- To practice ‘coopetition’, to build synergetic ‘data ecosystems’ as well as to prepare the bank for the age of ‘AI’.
- Knowledge of key tactical elements of excellence in banking innovation and recognition of global best practices.
- Readiness to select, grade and organize secondary strategies, such as inside-out, outside-in innovation or the three boxes.
- Identify and escape primary strategic traps, such as the Kodak trap of lost mission and the Nokia trap of digital convergence.
- Locate instances of narrow technologic focus and plan meta-technologic solutions. Describe and discuss the culture of risk-conscious creativity.
- Review of crowdsourcing best practices and participative benefits in a digital first context.
- Locate, analyse and address the digital divide between baby boomers and millennials as well as reduce the loyalty gap.
- Compare the five stages of channel evolution and deliver a cutting edge opti channel strategy.
- Explain the emerging channels of AR, VR and Voice in retail banking.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel from key functional areas such as:
- Board, Executives and Mid-Management of Banks ê Leaders of Key Functional Areas and Strategy
- IT, Digital Transition and Innovation
- Retail Banking
- Premium and Private Banking
- Micro-Small and Medium Enterprise Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Wealth Management
- Digital Channels
- Product Development
- Risk Management
- Legal and Compliance
- Payments, Lending, Savings
- Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources
- Market Research