Key Learning Objectives
- Name new disruptive players in Wealth Management. Define concept of WealthTech. Apply Christensen and Ambidextrous Strategies.
- Understand the concept of Roboadvisors. Differentiate between geographic variations such as Mega Advisors and Automated Wallets.
- To apply, evaluate and critically define characteristics of Copy Trading and Social Trading with particular focus on white labelled solutions.
- To review Digital Currencies. To dissect the underlying Distributed Ledger Technology. To explain risks and opportunities in Tokenized Assets.
- To connect the dots between Financial Wellness, Personal Financial Management, User Dashboards and Open Banking.
- To judge new asset classes such as Securitized Crowdfunding and P2P Lending. To identify the three key risks related to Crypto Assets.
- To articulate the path of information from Big Data to Artificial Neurons, Neural Networks, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Predict how Spatial Computing, 5G, AR, VR and other emerging technologies transform Wealth Management and extend the value chain.
- To examine trends in cybersecurity such as the exponential spread of Hybrid Risks. To locate growing techniques in Digital Fraud.